9/25/10

Ghost Adventures investigate Haunted Boy set at Rolling Hills Asylum.

Rolling Hills Asylum in East Bethany NY, sits the sprawling 200 acres of the Rolling Hills Asylum, to be featured on tonight’s Ghost Adventures episode.
For many, this place is a lesser known diamond in the rough, that is, until tonight. I recently had the pleasure of speaking with the current owner of RHA, Sharon Coyle. I read the new Booth Brother’s Film “The Haunted Boy: Secret Diary of the Exorcist” was filmed partly on location at Rolling Hills, how did that come to pass? “I had wanted to meet the Booth Brothers forever, when I first saw “Children of the Grave,”…I thought these people are brilliant, I really want to work with them.  They do possibly the best paranormal documentaries I’ve ever seen, with what they’re doing, I think they’re amazing.  I came to find out I had friends that were good friends with them, but could never get to an event where they were at.  I met them at the Queen Mary and we just clicked, after seeing my resume the rest is history.”
Sharon mentions that the film makers always conduct extensive research, interviewing eyewitnesses on location whenever possible.  “They talked to the Priest that was involved, they did all the real life interviews where they occurred.  The asylum was used to film flashbacks and reenactments.”
Ladies and gentleman, this film looks entirely too wild to miss!
It will be airing on SYFY, the exact date is to be announced. If you can’t wait, join me in pre-ordering your copy today at thehauntedboy.com but hurry, they are selling out quickly. Author: Brianna Williams. http://networkedblogs.com/8j8Eq

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home